Répondez, s'il vous plaît


Gentle readers,
If you would kindly take a look to the right you will find a new poll. Heather and I are interested in what you are interested in! So take a moment to let us know what topics of conversation you find most attractive, and what you would like to read/see more of! If you have any specific requests or a question on a topic please don't hesitate to let us know, send an email to Heather or I - we are always interested in the fun gossip our readers have to share!
Sincerely
Lauren and Heather

4 comments:

  1. I voted. Frankly, I love just about everything you cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted..
    I am interested in all you write about.. seems like the world and the society has not changed at all.. =P
    tahnk you for your beautiful informatins.. stories and all..

    love from istanbul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:00 AM

    I want to hear about everything 18th century and all things about MA in particular. I want to know more about her influences on fabric, about her furniture, what fragrance did she wear? Your blog is wonderful--keep it up! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Consider it Noted :o)
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone! This poll is a bigger success than I anticipated!

    ReplyDelete