Birthday Jewels You Can Own! | Marie Antoinette's Gossip Guide to the 18th Century: Birthday Jewels You Can Own!

December 31, 2008

Birthday Jewels You Can Own!

Today I will be surrounded with fluffy pink iced cakes with fresh fruit. What else did you expect. Later on this evening there is going to be a huge party, of course. But I wanted to share my first gift!

I was fortunate enough to receive this lovely pair of fun drop earrings by Betsey Johnson! They are detailed with pink enamel bows and little heart crystals, below a large pearl. Love them! You can have them too if you so desire. I might also recommend these Drop Bow Earrings with Fringe for you or your lady's jewelry box!


  1. Happy Birthday and all the best for 2009!

    Love the earrings. May you wear them with style. (Dare I say chic?)

  2. These earrings are adorable! I want all of them...