Something Else to Own! | Marie Antoinette's Gossip Guide to the 18th Century: Something Else to Own!

December 17, 2008

Something Else to Own!

Tis the season to stumble upon all sorts of things that need to fill my closet and jewelry boxes! Yes, I am still dreaming about jewels but with all the weather headed this way, and all the rain I anticipate encountering in the near future, I really want to get my hands on this chic umbrella. - I mean not chic??

And the good news is:
It is more affordable than Dior's lovely Incroyables et Merveilleuses collection!! You can get this amazing umbrella here!




9 comments

  1. So cute! It's raining here today & I wonder if I don't need that cutie umbrella! Great find!
    Judith~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another thing to add to my wish list. Anyone have 45 euros I can borrow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, I suppose this blog is becoming devastating to wish-lists for this time of year ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren you have to be more subtle about the things you're getting me for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This umbrella was at the Marie/Trianon show in San Francisco this year and I highly recommend!!! It is way cuter in person and the handle is quite nice.

    Too bad it doesn't rain where I live! (But nothing stops me from shopping.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been raining nonstop the past 3 days in Phoenix. I must have this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so fun! When I was at the Château de Versailles, I bought the lovliest bag with the same prints on as the umbrella! Shame I did not see the umbrella there though, because then I would certainly have bought it!

    ReplyDelete