Out of the Salon and Some fun posts about artist Elizabeth Vigee Lebrun and Fragonard | Marie Antoinette's Gossip Guide to the 18th Century: Out of the Salon and Some fun posts about artist Elizabeth Vigee Lebrun and Fragonard

August 14, 2011

Out of the Salon and Some fun posts about artist Elizabeth Vigee Lebrun and Fragonard


I will be out of the salon for the next few days,  making a trip to merry New England!  While I am away, be sure to take part in my poll for this week! Also, let me know of any fun happenings I am missing out on!



Other things to check out:
From the Archives! Decided to look back at what I was thinking about this week last year...and the year before...


Check out this signature pose of Elizabeth Vigee Lebrun! Always elegant and flattering,  Strike a Pose: 



One of my favorite series is Fragonard Friday! I know it is only Monday but nothing like a little Fragonard to start the week, right? This post is on his scandalous painting, The New Model.


Would you like to see a Twitter button on each blog post?



1 comment