I'm Not Addicted to Drugs, I'm Addictd to Glamour Edition II




So....I came across a quote from Vogue UK, on glamor, and I thought I would share it with you.



"Something that that is available to all with no effort involved is very, very rarely glamorous. To be glamorous, a thing has to be in part inaccessible, difficult to possess - whether through rarity or expense."

ALEXANDRA SHULMAN

I also came across a fun article that looks at Vogue's list of the most glamorous people found here:

Who’s glamorous? The Queen or Victoria Beckham?


(ooo This tart in blue looks tres glamorous!)

Why did they chose who they chose, and can everyone be glamorous? Probably not, (well not to Vogue's standards) but we can still try!

2 comments:

  1. I don't care what anyone says...I love Vicky B

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an excellent article. Personally I am a big believer in introducing more glamour to your daily life.

    ReplyDelete